10.23.12 Meeting of the Committee
Jefferson Alumni Hall, Room 139 @ 7:00 pm*
(*Please note location change for September, October, and November Committee meetings. We will return to Dorrance Hamilton Building Room 224 for December’s meeting.)
The purpose of the Civic Association is to foster, protect and promote the welfare of the Washington Square West community. The meetings of the Zoning and Governmental Affairs Committee are an opportunity for residents to express themselves on such matters. The public is welcome and encouraged to attend.
1. Liquor License Presentation - 1339 Chestnut Street
· Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
2. 800-834 Walnut Street
Applicant seeks to:
· Erect (2) internally illuminated channel letter signs with logo at the rooftop (56’-1” x 6’-2” each)
· Erect (2) internally illuminated channel letter signs at the first floor (17’-9” x 2’-0” each) accessory to the existing hospital in the same building
· Whereas (2) of the proposed signs have an area of 345.85 SF each and are located at the rooftop level and the total signage of the proposed signs and existing signs exceed 360 SF and therefore not permitted in this zoning district
· The (2) proposed roof signs are prohibited in this zoning district
This is the second presentation to the Zoning & Governmental Affairs Committee.